Submitting Your Application
Applications to take the FP&A Beta Exam may be submitted
online or by using the printable application.
Full payment must accompany all applications. Applications cannot
be processed without the required fee(s). Applications submitted by
mail or fax must be postmarked by the application deadline or the
application will automatically be deferred to the next testing
- Review the FP&A Beta website, the guide to the entire certification process, from registration to recertification.
- Review the Rules and Regulations for all policies and procedures regarding the FP&A Beta examination.
- Review the products available to help you prepare for the FP&A Beta exam.
- Submit the online application or use the printable version.
- Wait to receive your registration confirmation and Authorization to Test (ATT) via email. They will be emailed to you in that order.
- You may schedule your exam appointment with Pearson VUE after you have received your ATT.