Benefits of Certification
The financial planning & analysis profession has experienced
rapid growth over the past decade and there is a significant amount
of knowledge required to perform at the highest level.
Earning a certification credential is a voluntary activity, but
it demonstrates that you have the proper knowledge and skills, as
well as a high level of dedication to your profession.
Get the most out of your career with the FP&A credential -
enhance the value you bring to your current team and set yourself
farther along the path to your career goals.
Earning the FP&A credential:
- Makes you more marketable when you compete for FP&A
- Shows mastery of core FP&A knowledge and
- Raises your professional reputation among your staff and your
- Expresses career long-term commitment through ongoing
- Demonstrates that you understand industry best
- Opens the door to more opportunities for career
- Validates employer confidence in your skill set
- Connects you with a network of FP&A-certified peers
For more on the benefits of certification, please review the following webinar.
Whitepaper: Benefits of Certification
Over the past several years, the need for experienced finance professionals in the corporate environment has steadily increased as organizations continue to adjust to economic uncertainties. As a result, many firms are seeking the most qualified individuals to analyze trends and manage the financial future of their organization.
Download the Whitepaper: The Benefits of Certification for FP&A Professionals, presented by AFP and KFORCE, for advantages to earning the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credential.