The Case for Certification
As the finance transformation takes hold, FP&A professionals need
to spend less time on basic budgeting and reporting responsibilities,
and more on analysis and recommendations to drive the organization’s
These new priorities mean new skills are required from FP&A professionals.
How should you prepare? Start with your people. A successful finance transformation can’t take place without investing in your staff. Having your team earn the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional Credential is a major step in leading this change.
The links to the following articles address the wide variety of challenges facing CFOs and finance professionals, including the growing talent gap, how big data is driving finance and how being confident in the skills of your team is a top priority.
- Navigating Strategic Uncertainty: Six Areas Where Finance Can Lead
- The Financial Talent Challenge: How Leading CFOs are Taking Charge
- Business Partners Needed: Results of Deloitte’s 2013 Global Finance Talent Survey
Financial Executives International Daily
- Big Data May be the CFO's New Best Friend
- Big Data + Analytics: The New Formula for Leading CFO's
- Negotiating a Challenging Business Landscape with a Slippery Slope and Uncertain Terrain - 2014 Finance Priorities Survey