Invest in Your Team
A sequence of events has been propelling finance's transformation.
- Digitalization introduced new software and technology.
- The development of automation has removed certain job functions from the professional’s day-to-day, such as reporting and data preparation.
- With automation performing certain job functions, the finance professional’s core purpose within the organization has shifted.
- 70% of CFOs within banking and insurance said they have responsibilities outside of the finance mandate and are taking on strategic and operational responsibilities.
Finance professionals have a new operational purpose as a partner to the business.
But many professionals lack the crucial training and background to excel in this new function.
In fact, one study showed that only 25% of CFOs feel that the FP&A function is driving effective business decisions.
What are the top 4 critical missing finance skills?
- Financial Data Analytics
- Technology Innovation and Management
- Business Partnership
- Collaboration and Flexibility
Create an effective finance team with the FP&A Professional Development Program
CFOs need to invest in the appropriate skill training for their finance teams, that's where AFP's FP&A Professional Development program comes in.
HOW IT WORKS
We begin with an assessment to understand your team's strengths and weaknesses. We then design a customized program to meet your resource needs and tailor the solution for every member of your finance team.
The training your team receives will be working towards the Certified Corporate FP&A Exam-- the only FP&A certification made by FP&A professionals.
Organizations know that AFP is a premier resource and advocate of the finance profession, click on the panel below to see the teams who trusted us to turn them into FP&A pro's.
> Dominion Energy
> Dow Jones
|> Fannie Mae|
> Marsh & McLennan Companies
> National Geographic
> Thermo Fisher Scientific
|> United States Steel|
> United Technologies
> University of Virginia
> Washington Post
> Wells Fargo
Interested in corporate finance team training?
If you would like to find out more information about the corporate training program contact our sales team below.Email Our U.S. Sales Team
If you are based in the Asia-Pacific region, please use this link to contact our Singapore regional office.Email Our Singapore Sales Team