What are the Attributes of a Certified Corporate FP&A Professional?
- Able to gather qualitative and quantitative information on factors affecting the financial performance of the organization
- Able to analyze data and relevant facts, consolidate and convey insight to support decision makers and other stakeholders
- Able to assess and adapt their processes to changes in the business environment
Able to understand and abide by professional conduct standards
Able to communicate with others in a wide range of positions, internal and external to the organization
Able to understand the entire decision support process
Able to perform these functions accurately and in an efficient manner
Subscribe to the FP&A newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest FP&A certification news.
Key Dates in Certification Development
JULY 1 - Applications accepted for beta testing
SEPTEMBER 15 - FP&A Learning System, developed by AFP, is available
FEBRUARY 2014 - Beta test (limited availability)
AUGUST 2014 - First exam window
Benefits of Certification Webinar
View the recording of the webinar, The Benefits of Certification for FP&A Professionals
As the sponsor of the CTP Certification, AFP knows how to develop and maintain your credential and is committed to making the FP&A certification the standard of excellence in the profession.
- AFP has the knowledge of processes and industry approved practices to develop and maintain a psychometrically sound and legally defensible credential
- Experience in the development and use of professional standards to measure competency
- Experience to facilitate and administer a credential created by and for practitioners of a profession