Submitting Your Application
Applications to enroll in the FP&A certification program may be submitted online or by using the application included in the Certification Candidate Guide. Full payment must accompany all applications. Applications cannot be processed without the required fee(s). Applications submitted by mail or fax must be postmarked by the application deadline or the application will automatically be deferred to the next testing window.
Registration ProcessSubmit Your Application
- Request the Certification Candidate Guide, the guide to the entire certification process, from registration to recertification.
- Review the Rules and Regulations for all policies and procedures regarding the FP&A certification program.
- Review the products available to help you prepare for the FP&A exam.
- Submit the online application or use the printable version that is available on the Forms page. For those who are submitting an online application, you must complete the eligibility portion. NOTE: an application is not complete until the Eligibility Portion is complete.
- Wait to receive your registration confirmation and Authorization to Test (ATT) via email. They will be emailed to you in that order.
- You may schedule your exam appointment with Pearson VUE after you have received your ATT.